Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall 2014 Hottest TV shows you can't miss!



I have to admit I really do love my TV shows.  I have been waiting patiently for the start of my Fall shows to start.  Here are a few of my Top Shows that you just can't miss!

1.  The Blacklist (I love a show that keeps you on your toes and makes you fit the pieces together)
2. Scandal (Who doesn't want to be a part of team gladiator?)
3. Marvel's Agents of Shield (This is even a good family show)
4.  The Goldbergs (I am a product of the 80's so this one I just can't miss)
5.  Nashville (What can I say I love the country singing)

A few new shows that look promising:

1. Gotham (the story before Batman started, looks promising with the cast)
2. Forever (a doctor that never dies...)

What is in your playlist?

No comments: