Friday, April 25, 2008

A new piece from the Artisan collection..


It has been a very busy month but I still squeezed in some time to create a few new pieces. The "Love,Faith,Hope" of my Artisan collection is a new piece. What I love about this piece is the cross charm that is in the middle of the disc. The cross charm is hand made and sterling silver. I have very limited quantities so when these sell out they will be gone. Stay tuned for more pieces in my Artisan collection. For more information on this piece please visit http://www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com
Artisan jewelry dates back as far as 7000 BC when gold and copper began to be sculpted to adorn the human form and the practice continues today. Artisan jewelry is not machine made and is unique and one of a kind no two pieces will ever be the same.

No comments: