Sunday, June 8, 2014

Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Crackers Shower Gel

I am pretty sure I have far too many different shower gels in my bathroom, butt taking showers gets boring.  I thought I would share some of my favorites from time to time. I have always enjoyed Philosophy 3 in 1 shower gels but tend to go for the fruity scents.  My current favorite that I found on a trip to Frankenmuth is the Pink Frosted Animal Crackers.  It smells just as you would expect, it is a light scented shower gel and not overbearing in scent.  When something has too much fragrance it gives me a headache but not the Frosted Animal Crackers Shower gel.
So if you happen to visit Frankenmuth and have a huge chicken dinner at Zehnders the Pink Frosted Animal Crackers is a zero calorie dessert!  

Do you have a favorite shower gel?  I always open a new bottle before the old one is gone, it's a very bad habit I have. 

No comments: