Saturday, August 29, 2009

Product Junkie Approved Bare Escentuals



This week I have two products that get my seal of approval, bareMinerals Foundation and Buxom lip balm both by Bare Escentuals. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical at first with trying bareMinerals foundation, only because I am really picky when it comes to foundation. After the first use I can say I am now a huge fan of the foundation and the lip balm.

Here is why bareMinerals has my seal of approval: I love that it is easy to use, literally swirl, tap buff see HERE, all natural, has SPF 15 and stays on all day! I have tried other mineral foundations and have found them to be chalky and they made my skin dry, with bareMinerals my skin feels velvety and even has a bit of a dewy look without excessive oil and it lasts all day. The color I selected is Medium Beige and it is a perfect match, no line along my jawline.

The Buxom Lip Gloss is the va va va voom for your lips! Buxom lip gloss is infused with bare minerals, has a nice sheen, provides full coverage and has this cool, tingly sensation that lets you know that your lips are plumping up. My favorite color is Jessica, which surprised me since it is a fairly light shade but I love it for everyday wear.

Bare Escentual products are available HERE and also at Sephora and QVC just to name a few.



Bare Escentuals has millions of fans and now has the product junkie hot on their heels!

7 comments:

kimert said...

HUGE BE fan and long time user here! I can only say great things about all things BE! I'm glad you liked the product. :)

Jenni said...

I love the Buxom lipgloss! I haven't tried the foundation...but I do use a different mineral one! It's great!

Amy said...

Thanks for the reviews. I left you something on my blog. Thanks for following me.

Moore Minutes said...

I've been using Bare Minerals for a couple of years and am IN LOVE!!! It is the greatest foundation and applies so smoothly.

Liz Mays said...

Ok, sooooo, are you telling me you use that in place of liquid foundation? Where do you buy such a thing?

Adie said...

LOVE this stuff. Unlike some clothing the Bare Minerals does not tell secrets. ;)

Anonymous said...

I need to try this!