Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Woof, Woof.......Meow




I had many customers ask me to create a few pieces for the Dog and Cat lover what do you think? Both pieces can be found in my shop Kristen's Custom Creations.

My favorite is the hand stamped Meow necklace, it reminds me of my cat I had as a kid. The hand stamped Woof necklace can be customized.

I don't know what it is but my creative juices have been flowing lately so be sure to check back for more new designs over the next few weeks. I am wearing my new favorite piece! I love creating new pieces!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

As a kitty-lover, I am all about the Meow necklace. So cute!

Jenni said...

Awesome, as usual!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute :)

angie said...

Loving the dog necklace!

Youniquely Chic said...

I have 4 dogs and I have visions of a charm bracelet with a disk for each dog with their name on it dancing through my head! Beautiful!

Ali said...

I love the dog necklace! I bet the words I'm A Lazy Dog would look great on that, huh?!