Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New! I Love You More mini... handstamped necklace


The "I Love You More" necklace is a 3/4 inch 925 sterling silver disc of a nice weight. The disc has been hand stamped with the words "I Love You More" The necklace has a hammered, artisan crafted heart charm attached and hangs on a 18 inch sterling silver chain as shown.

The "I Love You More" necklace is available for $39.90 at Kristen's Custom Creations.

Why not pick up a Valentine's gift for yourself or drop a hint to hubby!

1 comment:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hello! I just found you via blueviolet over at a Nut in a Nutshell and I am very happy I did!

I love this necklace! We say this all the time in our family. I will be throwing very loud hints for my hubby to check you out in my favorite Etsy sellers for my V-day gift!

And you're right...that little guy of yours...definite heartbreaker!

Will be a crazed fan from now on!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
dawn