Saturday, November 22, 2008

Product Junkie Approved: Get Twisted

I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works shower gels. I usually go for the fruity scents but not during the holiday season.

I was at the mall just yesterday and was pleased to see the Twisted Peppermint line is back, all I can say is yum! You have to be a fan of peppermint as this is a very sweet peppermint scent. This year the Twisted Peppermint scent is also available in their hand soaps. I have to say I wash my hands even when not necessary, just to smell the delicious scent! Go ahead and get twisted and pick up some Twisted Peppermint shower gel.

This product is Product Junkie approved, it may even be Peppermint Patty approved!



Do you have a favorite holiday product?

4 comments:

Proud Mommy said...

I am soooo with you on this one!!! I used to love the peppermint candles partylite had too until they took it away!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, YUM!!!! I love B&BW... I haven't seen their new seasonal stuff yet. (I looooove their fall line.... pumpkin spice body wash... yummy!) I guess that means I have to make a trip over there today to check this one out. Peppermint is always a good morning wake-up! Thanks for the tip!

angie said...

I think the only 'flavor' I've tried is the warm vanilla sugar. But I love peppermint tea and I almost tried a peppermint mocha at Starbucks this morning.

I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh more shopping for me LOL I'll have to try that...I got some stuff there not long ago but it was a cherry tree flower and it smelled so good, but I'll have to try this...last year I had some Green Peppermint collection from them it was an awesome morning wake up :) :)