Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oprah's Favorite Summer Picks


Whenever I see previews for Oprah's favorite things I make sure my Tivo is set. I love seeing what she picks and have even purchased a few things. I never thought I would wear Uggs but when she had them on a while back I thought I would see what all the hype was, and I have to say they are very comfortable.

Oprah had this rolling duffel on her show yesterday and I think it is just so cool. I love most things that have pink and green. What I like about this duffel is all of the compartments and also that it would stand out if you had to check your luggage. It wouldn't get mixed up with all of the other luggage that looks the same.
Doesn't she always pick some of the most fab items. You can purchase this bag here http://www.tossdesigns.com/
Last year she had the Lands End Tote http://www.landsend.com/
and I purchased one for myself and one for Will to take our stuff to the lake. It is not only a great price but great quality. The bag is so big Will crawls in it to play.
Wouldn't you just love to be an audience member during her giveaways! I have heard that it is really hard to get tickets to her show and when she does the giveaways it is a complete surprise the audience members think they are there for something else.

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

I found you through MommyFest. Even though it's over, I'm loving reading all the blogs and meeting other women.

I would love to be there for one of her giveaways. How fun would that be? We tivo her show almost every day. We don't always watch it though. Depends on who's on.